Last week was held the 35th in a row, INFOTECH 2020, 24-25. June in Arandjelovac, by all recommended health care measures. Special attention was paid to the application of the latest information technologies in the work:
- state bodies and institutions
- local governments
- public companies and institutions
- telephony operators
- internet providers
- the post office
- financial organizations
- large business systems
- small and medium-sized enterprises
- business associations and chambers of commerce
Our colleague, Milutin Cvetkovic, Business Development Manager, held a presentation on the topic “Solutions of National Importance”, where he presented our company’s software solutions that played a very important role during the COVID-19 virus pandemic, but which certainly have a much wider application.
Also, participants followed two-panel discussions, chaired by representatives of IT companies, government and academic institutions:
- “The role of information and communication technologies (ICT) in crisis situations”
- “IT security at the moment”
On that occasion, Milutin presented our ability as a company to react quickly in crisis situations and offered software solutions for the common good. Chatbot COVID-19, eMarket, Permissions to move, eSamoProvera, are just some of the ready-made solutions that were in operation during the state of emergency and others, those that are ready for the future, if necessary, and can be activated in the short term. .
He concluded that Serbia is going in the right direction, that we have a solid number of IT solutions, but that they are quite fragmented and insufficiently connected. That is why, as he points out, several things are needed:
- Connecting with the IT sector and companies that are able to respond to the task (crisis situations and process automation by government agencies)
- New, innovative solutions
- Connecting all existing to a greater extent.