By interacting with us regarding employment/recruitment opportunities or other purposes or by visiting our website the Company may collect and process personal data about you. We are strongly committed to protect and keep private any information so collected and to always comply with applicable legislation, especially the Law on Personal Data Protection, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Adress: Saga d.o.o. Beograd, 64a Zorana Djindjica Boulevard, 11070 Novi Beograd
3. Data collection
We may collect and process your personal data that you have provided to, personal data that we have collected from publicly accessible sources and on the basis of recommendations.
4. Purposes of processing and information we process
We may collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfill our contractual obligations towards you. This information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, title, workplace, company, type of cooperation with us;
- For recruiting of new employees, either for specific employment vacancies or for general future employment possibilites; this information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, information regarding your education and experiences, CV, photo (if you provide it) and other relevant information;
- To comply with or abide by legal obligations or requirements.
5.Legal basis for processing and storage of personal data under the Law on Personal Data Protection (Official Gazette RS 87/2018, hereinafter the Law) and GDPR
We will process such personal data on the following legal bases:
- the performance of a contract with you in compliance with Article 12, paragraph 1, point 2 of the Law and Article 6(1)(b) GDPR;
- our legitimate interest in compliance with Article 12, paragraph 1, point 6 of the Law and Article 6(1)(f), when you communicate with us regarding employment opportunities or in our desire to improve the website;
- your consent in compliance with Article 12, paragraph 1, point 1 of the Law and Article 6(1)(a) GDPR where needed;
- to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject in compliance with Article 12, paragraph 1, point 2 of the Law and Article 6(1)(c).
Your personal data can be made available to our affiliated companies and in other cases regulated by the Law and the GDPR.
6. Storage period and right to delete
We will process your personal data which we process for employment opportunities for as long as reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, ie for as long as reasonably necessary in order to comply with any applicable legal requirements. As a data provider, you have the right to delete personal data by submitting a request for deleting.
7. Protection and Security
We take precautions to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information systems on which your personal data is stored and we require our data processors to protect your personal data by contractual means.
8. Your rights
Subject to certain exceptions and restrictions set out in applicable legislation, you enjoy the right to request access to your personal data, to have your personal data rectified, deleted, or processing thereof restricted, to request a ban on processing and transferring data.
Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to exercise any of your rights as described above or have any question to that, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority as provided by applicable legislation.